Ugh...what a week. Not a good week. A very drunk week instead. I've been dealing with a lot of personal things lately and this week it all really affected me.
Tuesday: Uhhhhh....see this post. Drank wine instead.
Wednesday: Amazing swim! Could totally do an Ironman. First Day of Squat Challenge (20 squats)
Thursday: Hubby worked incredibly late, depressed about Valentine's Day (I get depressed on EVERY holiday. Don't even mention my birthday). Second day of Squat Challenge (25 squats). Drank wine instead.
Friday: SO tired. Squats are kicking my ass....literally. Ran 11 miles. 3rd day of SC (30 squats)
They weren't an easy 11 miles. In fact, my long run this week was the hardest run of my life. I've never been that mentally detached from a run ever in my life. Finishing it felt like the biggest victory of my life. I should have a medal for that run. I had a bottle of merlot instead!!!
Whenever I'm feeling down, I like to make a list of what I have to look forward to.
- Mud Hero - best hungover run you could ever do!!
- Dinosaur run! Taking my biggest little man this year!!
- My MARATHON!! I can't wait to cross that finish line.
- MEXICO! We're taking our boys in November.
- Visiting my sister in Vancouver in July!
- Summer! My ass is going to look amazing after all of these effing squats!!!